- What to Expect as a First-Year EC Student: A Sneak Peek into the Classroom
With the start of the new academic year and incoming students embarking on their academic journey at the American University of Armenia (AUA), many first-year students find themselves wondering what to expect.
- Two New Faculty Join English and Communications Program
AUA welcomed two new full-time faculty to the English and Communications program.
- AUA Adjunct Lecturer Mimi Zarookian and AUA Teaching Associate Gayane Aghabalyan (BAEC ’20), who is also the author of the children’s book “The Sunny Cook,” were hosted by the Armenian International Women’s Association (AIWA) for a webinar titled “Beyond The Book: Transforming Armenian Children’s Literature.”
The Armenian Mirror-Spectator
- The Challenges of Living and Studying with Disability
Areg Barseghyan (BAEC ’24) shares about the challenges of living and studying with disability.
- Gayane Aghabalyan (BAEC ‘20): Promoting Inclusion Through Children’s Literature
Inspired by real-life stories, Gayane aims to use her writing to change perspectives and break stereotypes among the youngest audiences.
- Anush Ter-Khachatryan (BAEC ‘17): Paving Her Path in the Creative Realm
Anush credits her education at AUA for shaping her worldview and for developing her talents.
- Ani Harutyunyan (BAEC ’19) is featured in the report as a former female chess player in Armenia. She investigated the values of the chess world in her capstone project.